Good luck America, there is no Jupiter around for protection!
All aboard the ‘death train’ for the USA: Extraordinary images of hundreds of Central Americans climbing on top of lethal cargo train ‘The Beast’ in attempt to reach Mexico-U.S. border
- Hundreds of ‘passengers’ pile onto the freight train that departs from Mexico’s southern Chiapas state
- It is headed for Mexico City, where immigrants will attempt to travel north to the U.S. border
- But gangs have hijacked the route, charging $100 (£64) or more for permission to mount the train
- Passengers risk robbery, kidnapping, rape, and murder to start a new life in America
- Mexico’s government was expected to put an end to the problem this week, but didn’t